Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 8: La Playa Coson

Today is my last day in Las Terrenas.  I need to catch a 6am guagua from Las Terrenas to Sosua.  There is only one bus that leaves in the day every 6am.  Another option was to go to Sanchez and take a bus to Sosua.  I decided to take it easy today.
In the afternoon, I went with my friends to La Coson.  It's a beach about 30 minutes away from Las Terrenas.  We ate at a small restaurant which looked was a small shack along the beach.  The restaurant was called Louis Restaurante.  I sat on the back of a moped for the trip there.  It was such a fun ride!

Restaurant a La Playa de Coson.


After laying on the beach for most of the day, I went home very tired to rest and found enough energy to go dancing again to La Bodega and Del Torro. Before going out dancing, I had a bachata lesson with Bolivar Severino one of the best bachateros I have ever seen. I have to wake up really early in the morning.. hope I don't sleep in!

Bolivar and Laure and me after my bachata lesson.

At Del Toro disco
Here's a video of Carlito carving it up on the dance floor:

No comments:

Post a Comment