Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 10: Partying in Sosua

It's Sunday today and it was very very busy at the hotel.  I laid low pretty much most of the day on the beach drinking a lot of pina coladas con alchohol.  The hotel has their own private beach and there are a lot of older people here and what seems to be the most oddest couples I have seen in a while.  I see a lot of different 'combinations' of couples including fat and skinny couples, tall and short, old and young.. interesting..

In the afternoon, I was invited to play volleyball with the guys who ran the water sport equipment.  We played 2vs2 and my team won.. ya! ;)  That made me very tired so I just rested until evening.



In the evening, I checked out the local bars and parked myself in a bar very close to my hotel called FLO.  It's a cool place and I was able to dance bachata and salsa.  On the way there a guy on a motorbike was telling me his name was Tony Montana.  Tony Montana is codename for drugs.. It was funny how he was following me on his motorcycle telling me to remember him and to ask for him if I needed his help.. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment